• если Вам от 20 до 30 лет, и Вы свободно владеете английским языком,
• если Вы неординарные личности с большим потенциалом для выполнения функций руководителя в обществе,
• если Вы готовы посвятить себя развитию лидерского потенциала для служения обществу,
• если Вы стремитесь к высоким стандартам морали и интеллекта,
• если Вы готовы к самоотверженной работе в Союзе строителей мира, поддерживая всех членов Союза в их личностном и профессиональном развитии, и хотите стать частью этой захватывающей новой сети Всемирного экономического форума, свяжитесь с общественной приемной Игоря Шевченко, расположенной по адресу: ул. Калинина, д.47-б, г. Белгород-Днестровский, Одесской области.
Всемирный экономический форум – это независимая международная организация, которая занимается улучшением состояния мира, привлекая бизнес, политических и научных руководителей общества для формирования глобальных, региональных и промышленных вопросов.
Это не коммерческая организация, образованная в 1971 году, штаб-квартира – в Женеве, Швейцария.
50% of the world’s population is under the age Of 27, the majority of whom live in urban areas. With this in mind, we are becoming increasingly aware that solutions to our global challenges must purposefully engage youth, at all levels - locally, regionally, nationally and globally. This generation has the passion, dynamism and entrepreneurial spirit to shape the future.
The state of the world today has never been more complex, in many ways we are entering uncharted territory - a period of extraordinary opportunities, yet fraught with unprecedented imbalances and tremendous risks. In this context, it is significant that the millennial generation consider themselves as “active agents of change” rather than passive bystanders. In a recent study, 92% agree that the world must Change; 84% consider it their duty to drive this change; and almost 82% believe they have the power to make it happen. In large part, this generation is increasingly self-empowered and given access to information and technology, which has catalysed tremendous opportunities for interaction and collaboration.
The World Economic Forum has successfully established a history of engaging young leaders to positively and proactively impact the global agenda. In addition to its existing community of Young Global Leaders, who are in their mid to late 30s, the Forum is establishing a special community of young people in their 20s. This new community - the Global Shapers Community - will provide youth with a global platform to shape the future - integrating the personal, community and global dimension.
Through the unparalleled convening power of the World Economic Forum, the Global Shapers Community is diverse in demographics, geographical areas and sectors. However, it is united by a common desire to channel the members’ tremendous energy and enthusiasm into building a more peaceful and inclusive world.
Who Are the Global Shapers?
• Young extraordinary individuals with great potential for future leadership roles in society
• Between 20 and 30 years of age at the time of nomination
• Representing all walks of life and sharing a spirit of entrepreneurship in the global public interest
• Highly committed to developing their leadership potential towards serving society
• Adhering to the highest standards of moral and intellectual integrity
• Possessing unique qualities that set them distinctly apart from the mainstream
• Entrepreneurial track record, having already initiated and delivered a major project or founded a company or organization, exceptionally contributing to serving society at large
• Ready to deeply engage in the community, reinforcing its mission and objectives and supporting fellow shapers in their individual and professional development
• Endorsed by an existing shaper or another member of the World Economic Forum community
What Do They Do?
Shapers are organized in a network of local hubs based in each major city around the world. They undertake events and activities that generate a positive impact within their local community. The community is vitalized by the manifold interactions generated inside each hub, between hubs and on a global level. Complementing face-to-face meetings, particular emphasis will be placed on the virtual dimension - enabling shapers to collaborate and learn from each other through the community platform. Global Shapers will have an impact by catalysing and enhancing, individually and collectively, fresh ideas and entrepreneurial solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. Shapers will also get involved in cross¬-mentoring with other World Economic Forum communities.
Should you wish to be part of this exciting new network of the World Economic Forum, please contact us at email@example.com
The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Incorporated as a not-for-profit foundation in 1971, and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Forum is tied to no political, partisan or national interests. (www.weforum.org)